Austin Fire Museum Photo Gallery | Past Fire Stations
Closed in 1938. Razed.
Old Station 3 was in service from 1906-1957. It is still standing today at 3002 Guadalupe.
The Original Station 5 was open from (1886)-1969. The current Station 5 was opened in 1969 at 1201 Webberville and is still in use today. Old Station 5 was razed.
The Original Station 8 was open from (1913)-1972. It was razed to make way for the construction of the IH-35.
The Original Station 17 was open from 1961-1990. It was razed to make way for the construction of the Ben White Freeway.