Fire Station No. 2
Year Opened: 1932
Units: Engine 2, Battalion 1
Location: 506 W. Martin Luther King Boulevard, 78701
Fire Station 2 Photos
Fire Station 2 opened in 1932 and replaced Old Fire Station 2 that was originally located at 1618 Lavaca St. Station 2 has had a Truck Company and a Snorkel Company assigned to it in the past, but it currently houses Engine 2 and Battalion 1.